Sunday, February 12, 2012

2:15 AM

Currently revising and adding some features in my Hospital Information System which was defended last thursday and given a verdict of minor revision which is good rather than getting a major revision.

I’m proud to myself because I did it all by myself and with a “little” help from my groupmates. I just finally proved to myself that I can do hard things all by myself and I’m planning to take Masters in Information Technology by the time I graduate from college.

I’m getting all my inspirations from the Engineering Team of Tumblr because I’m so inspired how they make Tumblr work flawlessly and the engineers (developers) are so cool, I check each of their blogs everytime I have a chance.

I wanted to work there but I have a very minimal chance of getting in. Well, just took a break and I’ll continue what I need to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment