Sunday, February 5, 2012

Song of the Week: “Like We Used To” by A Rocket to the Moon

There’s so much pain and heartache behind this song. It’s about this guy not wanting it to be over between him and his girl and him knowing that he can’t get her back because she’s with someone else

…It should’ve been me instead of him in the dark

Does he do all these things, like I used to…

I also think its about this guy missing love

I know love, im a sucker for that feeling

But i also think that he still wants the best for her even though its not with him

Will he love you like i loved you will he tell you everyday?

Will he make you feel like you’re invincible with every word he says?

Can you promise me if this was right, don’t throw it all away will he do all these things, like we used to?

It’s a very heartbreaking song that keeps you on reminding and doing things that you can’t do it anymore because she’s not at your side anymore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment